There was an older lady also at the hair place, getting her fluffy white hair coiffed. When M got turned in her direction, he immediately pointed at her and said, "CAT!" I just thanked my lucky stars that she seemed to be very hard of hearing (or just good at ignoring small children) and I loudly said, "Oh honey, are you thinking about a cat? I don't see any cats..." In truth, her hair was quite fluffy.
When we got home, we went to the park to enjoy a gorgeous day and then came home to play with M's auntie and his two cousins, whom he adores. You can tell that he just thinks they hung the moon. It is so sweet. Here's a photo of his auntie reading to him on the couch, and then him with his favorite two big kids:
1 comment:
Calling that lady cat-- hillarious!
Post a Comment