Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Update and photos

Our house had its inspection today and did reasonably well, although some issues did crop up.  It was built in 1906, so that was to be expected.  There were three main issues that the inspector found, two of which are relatively minor and one is just unknown as yet:  the foundation.  It's unclear exactly what the issue with the foundation is, but he recommended that the buyers get a special inspection just on the foundation itself.  Hopefully that will turn up nothing, because having something wrong with the foundation would be bad.  Ugh.  Here's hoping that inspection #2 turns up nothing!  The buyers are supposed to be getting back to us in a couple of days, so we'll move on to waiting for that. 

On a totally unrelated note, I just got some fabulous photos over email that I'm going to post here.  They are from our friends' wedding in August.  Their photographer did a great job of photographing the wedding guests as well as the brides, so we ended up with some really great family photos.  I love them all, but the ones of Rosa just crack me up.  She got so tired that she just fell asleep on the table while Sacha was chatting with people.  Then, we decided to take a photo with all of us around her.  Too funny!  Anyway, did I mention how much I love these photos?  Here they are!







3 comments:

Briar said...

Oh my gosh... I literally laughed out loud at the ones of Rosa asleep on the table! Those are the BEST!!! :)

Unknown said...

I LOVE these photos! Even after reading your description, I still almost fell out my chair laughing at Rosa passed out.
~Alicia

E. from Pot o' Gold said...

Oh those are beautiful photos! So sorry about another house offer failing...