On a lighter note, Mateo and I are down in California this weekend, visiting my parents. I have never taken a trip with just Mateo and e are having a great time so far. We flew down last night and spent pretty much the entire flight playing a geography game on the iPad. Mateo also announced to anyone who would listen that his birthday had been on Halloween, of which he was quite proud.
Mateo woke up bright and early this morning, despite the very late bedtime, and we have been having a nice morning. I even got to go running on the bike trail behind my parents' house.
Back at home, our house is already back on the market and we have a showing later today. We are thinking of moving either on the Saturday after Thanksgiving or in early December, depending on the availability of movers. Either way, it will be nice to be moved in to our new house and let the old house be on the market for as long as it needs to be.
My dad and I are going to the Cal/Oregon State game later, and then I am meeting up with friends after that. Big thanks to my mom for watching Mateo so I can do all that! Happy Saturday, all!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
1 comment:
Hope you're enjoying your trip!
It's too bad that the house continues to sit on the market. I hope it sells soon. I think it's great that you're going to be moving soon though. It'll be nice for you to be settled in one place.
Post a Comment