I had a lot of fun with my camera tonight and thought I'd post some Turkey Day photos. Here they are!
 |
| This was a bottle of 1978 Cabernet, made the year I was born. I don't know much about wine, but it was a big hit! |
 |
| Happy wine tasters, plus one happy baby in her auntie's arms |
 |
| Gorgeous matriarch: mom of 4, grandma of 7 and great-grandma of 2 (and almost 3)! |
 |
| Yummy roasted veggies dreamed up by Apa |
 |
| One of many family portrait configurations |
 |
| Cute couple! |
 |
| Proud grandparents |
 |
| More proud grandparents |
 |
| Ahhhh, this fire was so nice, and that brick in the middle is made from pressed sawdust from my family's business. Pretty cool, eh? |
 |
| Hottie on the left, complete with the bun in the oven! |
 |
| Kristin and Apa cooked up an incredible feast! |
 |
| And, finally, the official carver of the turkey. Yum. |
No comments:
Post a Comment