Monday, June 23, 2008

She's here!

She's here!  Born last night at 7:17 pm, 7 lbs, 2 ounces.  Her name is Natalia Elizabeth.  I just wrote out the whole birth story and then blogger lost it.  Will do it again later.  All is well and we'll be home soon!

9 comments:

Briar said...

Welcome Natalia!!!! What a beautiful name! I have been checking here obsessively, waiting for the news. I can't wait to hear all about her birth and SEE PICTURES! Hooray!!

ohchicken said...

what a gorgeous name! congratulations! i'm so so so very happy for you all.

bienvenido, natalia!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world Natalia! I love her name. Looking forward to hearing all about her birth. I hope Sacha is recovering well.

Spedvet said...

Congratulations, guys! Hope everyone is healthy and happy!

Unknown said...

Welcome to the world Natalia! And congratulations Mommies.

We're doing the Snoopy Dance of happiness for you!
http://www.darkharbor.com/snoopydance/

Tonya Peters-Kammeraad said...

Congrats Mommies!

E. from Pot o' Gold said...

Congrats on the new addition to your family! Beautiful name.

*G* said...

hooray! welcome baby natalia!

Annie said...

I've been smiling ever since I read this post. I'm so happy for the four of you!! Congratulations! Happy birthday Natalia!