41 weeks is here and our baby still happily hanging out in Mommy's belly. We had a good night of sleep last night and were planning on hitting the Pride parade this morning, but M woke up at 5 am and crashed out for a nap by 10:30. So, we're just hanging out at home and enjoying the beautiful sunshine outside.
If the kiddo is still inside by tomorrow, we'll go in for a non-stress test and biophysical profile. By this point, it's looking slightly more possible that the baby and I will have similar birthdays, if not the same one, as I'll turn 30 on Thursday. 30! I guess we'll see what happens...
Also, we want to send out a big Happy Father's Day to all the dads in our lives!
3 comments:
I was just thinking the other day that she might share your birthday-- how cool would that be?? My friend's baby is turning 1 on Thursday, too (remember when he was born?? I can't believe it!). It's a big day all-around-- I'm sending Sacha lots of good labor vibes! :)
Every time I see an entry for you in my RSS reader, my heart skips a beat. I'm so excited for you.
Good luck with your stress test. And Happy (early) birthday!
our daughters are clearly the next generation of stubbornness...
Post a Comment