So, after trying five treatments of acupuncture, two chiropractic treatments, black and black cohash drops, two attempts at stripping membranes, talking to the baby, sex, spicy curry, pumping hourly and some other methods of inducing labor, I'm just going to try and let things be. It appears that our daughter has her own ideas and will just come when she is ready, or I'll be induced on Saturday night at 9pm.
So, I am just going to try and relax. I got pregnant when I was feeling really low-key and maybe that is how things need to end as well. Just let everything be. I'm letting go and am going to assume that I will just go the hospital on Saturday.
I'm enjoying being with Alayna on her 30th birthday, the surprise birthday party that I planned for her (with much help from friends and family) and having my parents coming into town as well. Oh, and I'm going to study for the crazy Spanish exam that I need to take in Eugene, OR on July 26th at 7 in the morning, totally sleep deprived! LOL. Thankfully, I don't actually have to pass the test, just take it!
3 comments:
Now that you have a ton of things going on you will go into labor =P Sending labor vibes your way.
Happy Birthyday Alayna!
I'm so glad the stress test went okay. We're sending your sweet baby eviction vibes. You've been so brave and strong to make it this far.
thinking of you guys all the time. relaxing is the best thing you will ever do, sacha. letting go is what finally brought jude here the other night, and it made my labor much more peaceful too, since i was able to carry the letting go state with me...
you're going to have a great birth. enjoy your last day as a mommy of one!
x
Post a Comment