We celebrated our little girl's due date this morning with a delicious brunch and our good friends who are also expecting their second very soon. Sacha cooked mini-quiches and cinnamon rolls that were to die for - they were called Clone of a Cinnabon and wow, they lived up to their name. I told Sacha I was going to have to take a photo of her rolling out the dough for the rolls at 40 weeks pregnant, but then Mateo distracted me and I never managed to do it. Imagine it in your minds, if you will. She is amazing.
Nothing happening in laborland, but we are enjoying a beautiful Sunday with sunshine, our energetic son, and as much relaxation as we can get. Hard to ask for anything more than that!
2 comments:
Happy due date to you, happy due date to you, happy due date dear Sacha-Alayna-and-Mateosaurus, happy due date to you!
Enjoy these last few days of semi-quiet. I am thinking happy labor thoughts for you all! :)
Also sending happy, healthy labor thoughts. Hang in there Moms!
Post a Comment