Talia and I get to hang out together every Tuesday and Thursday morning, while her big brother is at preschool. We have a fun standing playdate on Tuesdays, but Thursdays are usually open and I try to keep them that way so she can get all the attention for once!
Today, we went to the Children's Museum and took a walk, and also read some books and played that she was a ghost around the house. She's been in a rather challenging phase lately, throwing tantrums over the slightest of things and experimenting with defiance, so it's nice to have some one-on-one time to recharge my batteries.
Here we are, morning buddies. This photo is from our family reunion this summer, but I just found it on my phone and it sums things up nicely. This kid has had me wrapped around her little finger since the moment she was born, and I wouldn't have it any other way!
.jpg)
1 comment:
That is an awesome picture of the two of you.
Post a Comment