So I was wrong a few days ago when I said that our little hombre had another tooth...but now he really does! He was really fussy last night, which led to teething tablets and then Tylenol again when those didn't really work...and today, a little tooth was poking through right next to the first one. I don't know what happened to that upper tooth we thought was coming through, but I guess it has opted to hide out in the warm comfort of Mateo's gums for awhile. Still, two teeth in the course of a couple of weeks seems like a lot to us. Maybe we will nickname him Mr. Overachieving Teether for the time being :)
Also, today he actually took some rice cereal from Sacha without crying! In fact, he seemed to sort of enjoy it. He took the whole (very tiny) bowl of it and actually acted kind of happy about it. Maybe he just needed a little more time or to be in the right mood? In any case, today was a day of mouth-related milestones!
1 comment:
yea - another tooth - and cereal too. This is the GH tooth fairy reminding Mama to put her iron tablet in HER mouth!!!
LOTS OF LOVE
Post a Comment