Thursday, February 24, 2011
Palm Springs
I went to Palm Springs last weekend, but I didn't bring my camera, and I'm so excited to have just gotten some photos of the weekend! My two best friends from college and I get together every year for a weekend and have done so for the majority of years since we graduated in 2000. We skipped a few in the beginning, but I think we must be coming up on 10 years sometime soon here. Anyway, we always have a great time and one of the best parts is that it always just feels like we can pick up where we left off. It's a special thing for all of us and we've all made it a priority to make sure the weekends keep happening no matter how crazy things on the home front can get!
So, the weather in Palm Springs left something to be desired, but we had a great time anyway. And, it was sunny for a lot of the time we were there, although not exactly warm, but still better than the weather here! We visited one friend's new neighborhood in Orange County and then drove out to the desert, where we ate great food, saw a movie, wandered around, and talked and talked like we always do. We also went through some old college photos and reminisced about how things were back then. Here are a couple of photos, with many more to come in future years!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment