Thursday, May 22, 2008

By the way

We're going to need a new name for this blog. Three girls and one boy isn't really going to do it. Anyone have any suggestions? Titles normally just come to me but I'm drawing a blank on this one...

4 comments:

Catherine said...

sachaI have been thinking about this too but so far no bright ideas - will get Eric to think about it - sometimes he comes up with a good one.

Briar said...

Why not Three Girls and One Boy? Not super original, but it's consistent! :P

Spedvet said...

How 'bout:

Two Girls and a Boy and a Girl?

Keep the continuity and recognition!

Anonymous said...

I thought of something that you may like ... How about something like this:

"Additions, Transistions, Lots of Love, Hugs, and Kisses" ...

I don't know, maybe that's too long? Hmmm ... I KNOW you want something unique, yet fitting to your growing family, but "that's all I got" ...

I hope you get a perfect new name for your blog ... and I can't wait to see "lil' sis'" ... By the way, I really like your parenting skills, and I can how much goes in to all you do.

Good parents are definitely needed, especially in today's society ... You really enjoy it, too, which is quite obvious ... Thank you for that!

Brooke