Now, that combined with Alayna suddenly deciding that I hadn't taken any pictures of my students from the first day of school, and that my partner teacher was estatic when I had to take half of the students to a celebration (our class brought the most canned food for the food drive), the fact that over half the class was at school 30 minutes early and that only four kids went out to recess all had me a bit suspicious.
But, until Wednesday, I didn't suspect a thing. And even then, I was totally surprised by how much time, thought and energy they put into the shower. I can't post too many pictures, because most of them have students in them, but here are a few.
I would like to point out that I was the first to play the pin the binky on the baby game (created by one of the students on the games committee), and actually got the binky in her mouth! Yah.
No comments:
Post a Comment