Saturday, May 17, 2008

More last time

Mateo has started saying something that I think is just too cute, "More last time." Like today, we were playing on the exercise ball (I was rolling him on the ball while he was on his back or stomach), which he just loved. After a few minutes, I would let him come back to the ground, and he would say, with sign language, "more, more, please." Well, first he would say, "more, more" and I would remind him about the please half of the times.

We played, played, played and then I needed to go and make lunch in the kitchen, so I told him this is the last time, after which he said, "more last time!" He has been saying this about a lot of things, and I thought it would be the type of thing that we wouldn't remember in a few months. . . especially when we are sleep deprived!

No comments: