Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Stats

Today, Rosa had her two-month check-up at the pediatrician and came home with some stats.  She weighs 10 pounds, 13 ounces and is 20.25 inches long.  Her head is 14 inches around, which puts her in the fifth percentile!  We're ok with her having a small head, though.  Her brain is clearly just fine :)

Just for fun, I went back and looked up Mateo and Tali's stats from two months and found that Mateo weighed 12 pounds and Tali weighed 10 pounds, 11 ounces.  It's amazing how close the girls have been in weight.  They had the exact same birth weight, to the ounce, although Rosa was born three weeks earlier than Tali was.  And now they have weighed the same at two months.  I guess we'll see how long the pattern continues!

Anyway, she did great at her appointment and was pronounced to be a fabulous baby, but in more medical terms.  She's been kind of a mess since getting her vaccines, but has finally, finally consented to sleep in her swing after lots and lots of other attempts to stop her hysterical crying didn't work.  At least Mateo and Natalia were actually playing well together, albeit getting water alll over the kitchen, so I could sort of focus on calming Rosa down.  And now, it occurs to me that while they're playing well together, that it's a little TOO quiet in their room!  Guess I'd better go check on them.  Over and out!

No comments: