We love our new floors. They give the house so much more character that it had before. Well, at least, in half of it! The other half had hardwood and tile to begin with. It was amazing to come back from our trip(s) to see the old carpet stripped away and the gorgeous floors that had been hiding all along underneath. Our contractor did a great job and found a talented and reasonably priced flooring person while we were gone. What more could you want? Also, I spent a lot of the day moving stuff around, so we're basically moved back in and it feels good. I like order!
Here they are, in all their glory.
A quick peek into our bedroom:
This is the marmoleum in the front room, which will soon be covered with a new front closet, benches along the windows, and possibly some shelving in between:
Natalia's brand new floor:
And Mateo's!:
3 comments:
gorgeous!
Those look beautiful, and I'm so glad it all worked out so well :)
Looks great!!
Post a Comment