Per the request of a few people, I have been trying to take some more photos of Alayna. . . but she doesn't tend to put them on the blog. So, I guess that I just have to post them myself. I seem to have a block when it comes to taking pictures. I'm not sure why.
This first one is of her carrying Natalia around in the Ergo. Natalia has been carried around everywhere in the Ergo, and thankfully she still fits. Given that the roads are all cobblestone around here, we decided against taking a stroller. This is our first vacation without a stroller! Thanks to my wife's willingness to tote Natalia, it is going very well!
This is just of Mateo and Alayna being too cute. He actually got a ride back from the central square yesterday in the Ergo, because Natalia was in a walking, jumping, running mood. He loved the ride! (I'm not sure if Alayna's shoulders loved the ride!) Overall, he has been doing a great job walking all over town!
Lastly, the kids just had their first "moooooom" experience. We were with the red cross trucks and watching them put all of their equipment back into their truck. So Alayna and I broke out into Natalia's favorite song about firefighters in Spanish, "Bomberos." Mateo was not pleased and told us to stop. Too funny and cute.
1 comment:
Thanks so much, Sacha, for taking and posting these photos of Alayna :)
Post a Comment