Thursday, August 27, 2009

Summertime






Sacha's going back to work next week and so we are enjoying the last days of summer. Even though I am not a teacher, as the spouse of one, I would just like to state how much I love that Sacha gets summers off! It is the best thing ever.

Anyway, she's been doing some running around and getting things ready, and she had some errands to run this morning, so the kids and I went on an adventure at a local park. We met up with two other moms and their boys and really did it up. We played on the play structure, and the swings, and the teeter totters...and then we moved on to the duck pond and playing in the dirt and drawing with sticks and running, running, running. We all came home dirty and sticky and exhausted...and really, isn't that how summer should be?

Here are some photos. I've been waiting for both kids to be photographable at the same time and it appears I may just need to keep waiting. Mateo has FINALLY consented to look at the camera when I ask him to, but now, of course, Natalia would not consider doing the same for a million dollars. One day!





1 comment:

E. from Pot o' Gold said...

Great photos. Natalia is getting so big. I just thought I'd share that Photoshop has a cool feature where you can splice together two photos into one - great for toddlers who don't look at the camera at the same time.