Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The word on the street

Great news from today!

In the afternoon, we dropped off Mateo with his honorary aunties and took Sacha to be ultrasounded.

Really, it was awesome, and gave us a good look at our healthy and very active baby.

Leaving, we knew much more than we did coming in.

What, you may wonder, is the sex of this baby? (Just as an aside, many people have referred to the baby's gender and I would just like to clear up some terminology. From what I know, sex refers to biological parts whereas gender refers to what's between the ears.) To find out, put together the first letters of each of the first four sentences!

Wahoo!!!

4 comments:

Briar said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A little girl!! I am so happy for you guys!! :) :)

Wendy and Karen said...

How clever of you to announce the sex this way!

Karen and I are so very happy for all of you! All we really wanted was for you to have another healthy baby (but we are secretly tickled that you are having a girl!)

Hurray! Hurray! Congratulations!

ohchicken said...

yay! sacha and i are having twin girls :)

congratulations!!

*G* said...

How exciting! Congrats, Moms :)