Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Teething and photos

We're still on a seemingly endless trip through Molar Land. I think he has two almost all the way through now and is still working on two on the top. This has led to a miserable boy and miserable moms and all of us being up for several hours both nights of the weekend. All I can say is thank goodness this didn't happen while Sacha was still in the first trimester!

We're all doing well during the daytime, though. And, fueled by a rather strong hot chocolate, I am feeling motivated to post some photos. So, without further ado:

M, Lucy and I at breakfast this morning. This is a typical post of late. I call it, "All aboard the Alayna bus"!


A photo from the holidays. There are many more but this is the only one that actually involves a tree (and a reindeer outfit):


Sleeping with Mommy:


Tickling the ivories:


Playing with his BFF Nils:


With Apa:

Chilling with his buddies the three Bernese Mountain dogs:



And finally, after breakfast this morning, when I found him squeezed in next to a bookcase peacefully looking at a book:

1 comment:

Wendy and Karen said...

Oh gosh. I was hoping the teething would be better. Hang in there!

I love all the photos. The last one where he is reading his book is my favorite. So adorable.

I really wish Kylie would sleep on me like Mateo is sleeping on Sacha. But my little one must be in her crib or she simply won't sleep. So I'm jealous!