Saturday, December 3, 2011
Update
Well, I seem to have really done a number on myself. Despite three days of taking it mostly easy (as easy as one can when one is the mother of three children ages five and under), I still feel pretty banged up. I was feeling quite hopeful yesterday, when I took only ibuprofen and could move around without too much pain even at the end of the day. However, I woke up this morning feeling like my rear end had been in some kind of a fight and got the message that this may be a two steps forward, one step back sort of recovery. Slow and steady wins the race, I guess. Hopefully, things are healing and I'll be back to myself sometime soon. In the meantime, on with the icing and heating and hobbling around! I'm getting quite good at finding innovative ways to pick things up when bending over isn't much of an option.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I've been meaning to comment since your "Ouch" post. So sorry to hear that your still not feeling better. It seems like one of those injuries that can take a long time to heal. One summer I broke my baby toe twice, which you wouldn't think was so bad just being a little baby toe and all, but I swear it took months to feel better again. Hope your recovery is a lot quicker than that.
I'm totally jealous of the yard at your new place. The kids will have so much fun running around out there! Can't wait to see the inside of the house too!
Post a Comment