Friday, December 3, 2010

Confession

I have to admit it. I shopped at Target. I avoided it like the plague for several months after that whole thing with their donation to the right wing crazies, and I do have an excuse, but I still spent my money there. Argh.

Here's my excuse: I was going to another big box store that didn't open until 10 and I had some time to kill and needed new jeans and thought there was an Old Navy in the same giant shopping development, only to find out that there was not. Just Target.

And so I went there and was immediately seduced not only by their jeans (which fit! perfectly!) but also their kids' clothes. I'm not planning on going there again anytime soon, but I have admit I love what I got. Oh, the ethical dilemmas of modern life. How can I despise the corporation but love some of their products (which I'm sure are produced in some horribly unethical way, so I can't actually love them, either)?

Anyway, the thing that really got me was the sweatshirt I saw that I knew Mateo would love. And he does. And we love him, our pink-loving boy. And, our cozy-sweatshirt-loving girl. Don't they totally look alike in this photo? Maybe it's the exact same expressions and hand positions, but they are too cute, our little munchkins.

No comments: