Ten years ago, I was about twelve hours from meeting the love of my life. We met on the most random of chance, which turned into what we both thought would be a one night stand, and then pretty soon we were seeing each other nearly every day.
We were 22 and just barely 23, which seemed soooo grown up then but seems soooo young looking back on it! If someone had told us, on the night we met, that in ten years we would have been married for seven years and have two kids and a third on the way....well, we would have either fallen over laughing or just fainted from shock.
Since then, although we've had ups and downs just like everyone has, our relationship has developed into the most wonderful thing that ever happened to both of us. Happy 10th anniversary, Sacha! I love you and can't wait to see what the next 10 years will bring.
2 comments:
I'm totally crying at my desk at work. That video is so sweet. Congrats on ten years, both of you. I'm so glad that I know you!
(PS: Alayna, I can't get over your long hair when you were pregnant with Mateo!)
this is sooooooooooo sweet. congratulations... to all of you!
Post a Comment