Poor Mateo has a virus - fever and one episode of throwing up. He is starting to feel better and his fever (I hope) is going down today!
That was me writing yesterday. He seems much better now. He played at the park today, his fever finally broke, and was just a sweet cuddly boy today.
I received some exciting and different news at my ortho appointment today. Finally, after over two years, I am going to get my braces off! Yah. The only deal is that before I get them off, they wanted to make my teeth "fit together like gears" to take all of the stress in the future off of my jaw. This means that all of my teeth are rubber banded together. I made a video, which I will try to post of this.
Mateo thinks that the finishing is quite funny. This afternoon he keeps on singing - open and shut them, open and shut them. Too cute. All I can say is that I pray to not get the stomach flu. Just in case, though, I have a small set of scissors in my pocket and have practiced cutting the rubber bands quickly, if the need should arise!
Also - notice on the video how Natalia starts saying "a-da, a-da" when I say bye-bye! It could just be coincidence, but who knows!
No comments:
Post a Comment