Thursday, July 3, 2008

New title

We finally decided on a new title - The Adventures of Teo and Talia. We like it because it uses both their nicknames and reflects our new family composition :) Thanks to everyone for your input!

2 comments:

Briar said...

Oooh, I like it! And I am glad you put the ticker on there. Now I can sleep peacefully! :P

M said...

Hey, I really like the new title!
I can't remember if I have ever de-lurked here, so I'll do it now (perhaps again).
I started reading a loooong time ago, mostly because Alayna looks so much like a friend of mine. I found that funny. And sicne me and my GF have been planning to, in the near future, start (trying to start) a family I gind it interesting to read how other people do that. I mean - have a family.
Reading your posts always gives me confidence and makes me happy, since it seems to me that you are having similar views on certain things as we do (for example - we are also going to use a known donor).
Take care!