I had a great time with Mateo yesterday! I was just thinking how fun he is at this age and about the great times we've had over the last twenty months. It's amazing that less than two years ago he changed many lives forever and now Natalia and all of us are starting a magical journey that only she can give us.
I loved the very cute, very healthy feeding sounds she was making yesterday. I look forward to all the sound she'll be making as she develops and to hear her express her feeling and thoughts as she grows up. I believe I am the luckiest man in the world to be part of your lives.
Mateo and I had the best time yesterday. Our lunch at Lorenzo's was a hit. We were served by a woman who is about 17 weeks pregnant and she was excited to see Mateo's expression of excitement everytime she brought something to us. He would look at her and just smile and say crane (we were sitting outside) and bike and bus. he thought this was really cute. After Lorenzo's we went to the PARK and played on the SWINGS. Mateo promptly ordered me to swing too and I did and I had fun!! I would kick my feet in the air and he thought this was the funniest thing ever. After the swing session I happened to jump up and hang from the swing frame and Mateo thought this was best thing and started mimicking me by holding on to a pole and arching his little head backwards. I suggested we go and play on the slides after that, but he said "quiro agua, si" so we went to the water fountain and sprayed our faces with the water fountain. He thought this was funny.
Mateo and I had the best time yesterday. Our lunch at Lorenzo's was a hit. We were served by a woman who is about 17 weeks pregnant and she was excited to see Mateo's expression of excitement everytime she brought something to us. He would look at her and just smile and say crane (we were sitting outside) and bike and bus. he thought this was really cute. After Lorenzo's we went to the PARK and played on the SWINGS. Mateo promptly ordered me to swing too and I did and I had fun!! I would kick my feet in the air and he thought this was the funniest thing ever. After the swing session I happened to jump up and hang from the swing frame and Mateo thought this was best thing and started mimicking me by holding on to a pole and arching his little head backwards. I suggested we go and play on the slides after that, but he said "quiro agua, si" so we went to the water fountain and sprayed our faces with the water fountain. He thought this was funny.
Our conversations were about the park, the centepied, his ABC's, cranes, buses, the digger, building houses, and "baby Talia." Mateo adores his little sister and I look forward to seeing their relationship grow and strengthen.
Thank you and I look forward to seeing everyone soon!
Apa
Apa
No comments:
Post a Comment