Friday, February 29, 2008

New shoes

M just outgrew his latest pair of shoes, so I went down to the basement to rummage through our prodigious collection of hand-me-downs. While down there, I found a brand new pair of shoes that a family friend got our little guy when he was born. They're baby (or kids?) size 6, which seemed impossibly big at the time and now is only slightly too big.

These shoes are the little edition of the Le.bron James signature shoe, of all things! Very snazzy and probably the fanciest sneaks he'll have for a long time to come. He is quite infatuated with them and even wanted to wear them over his jammies tonight.

In honor of his 16-month-birthday, here are his new kicks:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the new kicks ... very cool ... and just realized the reason "mommy" is so glowingly beautiful ... I FNALLY read a little more into your blog, and found the "secret." How wonderful ... and congrats!

Just an F.Y.I: There's this great blog, and it's ONE of my favorites. It's SO beautiful; however, you may know of it, but if not, have a look-see. There's some terrific news happening, right now. togetherisawonderfulplacetobe.blogspot.com