I wanted to post, because after five years of on and off working on losing weight, I have reached my weight watchers goal weight!!!! I feel really good about myself and all of the hard work I've done. In total, I've lost 23 lbs. and feel much healthier.
As a reward for myself, I am going to get a massage this afternoon from my favorite person in Portland, Tara. (Let me know if you want her contact info . . . she is amazing!)
These next six weeks I need to show WW that I can maintain my weight, and then I will have a lifetime membership - or a free membership, as long as I stay within two lbs. of my goal weight. Talk about good motivation for me!
On the napping front, M took a 45 min. nap this morning. That's a step in the right direction. Two steps forward, one step back.
4 comments:
Congratulations again! You have done an amazing job and I'm so proud of you.
That's so awesome! Big congratulations!
Congrats - that's amazing! And you definitely deserved that massage. :-)
congrats sacha!! that's no easy feat!!
Post a Comment