Sunday, August 12, 2007

Yummy bagel


After a morning that reminded us that we are still living in what I will optimistically call sleep purgatory, and after I managed to unclog my second plugged duct of the week (oooooowwww!), we regrouped and went out for coffee. At our favorite coffee shop. It is the place where we used to go on lazy Sunday mornings, where we met our doula for Mateo's birth, and where we now love to go with the babe in tow.

While there, Mateo had his first ever bites of bagel and cream cheese. And he liked it! We had been waiting to introduce wheat, but tested the waters with the organic Os earlier this week and he did fine with them. So, onto (very small mashed up pieces of) bagels! I may be a bit biased, but it was just so gosh darned cute.

PS: Obviously, we haven't changed the blog over to invited-readers status. We're still waffling about it and keep changing our minds...so it's probably not going to happen quite yet. We do have all your emails in a list and ready to go for when we finally do make the switch.

No comments: