Our big girl seems thrilled by the prospect of a big girl bed, so let's keep our fingers crossed that she also likes the idea of actually going to sleep in it (and staying asleep in it). With the railing up, it's not too different from her crib, or at least I hope it's not.
Also, poor Mateo has been officially diagnosed with "some kind of eye virus" and given some drops, which he hates. We're supposed to do them four times a day until his eye is better, but I doubt we'll be able to hold him down that often. Poor guy. Sacha worked on telling him a pretend story about a little boy who had to get eye drops at bedtime, so hopefully that will help. At most, it will be a week of unpleasantness, and hopefully less.
Anyway, here are some photos of the new arrangement. With the bed out of Mateo's old room, it is now their new playroom! And, I ordered one of those self-inflating blow-up beds for that room, so we can use it as a guestroom when our moms are here after Drizzle's birth, as well as if we ever have just one person come to stay.
Here are the photos!
| A bit cramped, but they love it! |
| Brand new playroom! |
| They had Sacha make this sign for them.... |
1 comment:
I think their room looks great :) And think they'll really like being there together :) A comfort to one another, and a secure feeling being there.
I'm so sorry about Mateo, though :( ... would it help for him to know that his GGM has to have eyedrops all the time...? probably not...
Post a Comment