This is what we did this afternoon:
- After teaching I planned out all of our food for the week and went grocery shopping.
- I arrived at home and Alayna went for a run.
- While Alayna was running, Mateo carried many of the groceries to the kitchen and helped me put away all of the groceries. He even managed to carry the gallon jug of milk to the kitchen from the front door! He was very proud of himself for that.
- Both children went down for a nap and Alayna and I had lunch, down time etc.
- I went for a 20 minute run (yah).
- We hung out with friends and then I cooked honey glazed mustard chicken over stir fried brown rice and vegetables.
- We had our own private pilates class at home with a friend who is building up her hours to be able to teach. We are so lucky! (We do this almost every week.)
And . . . the other news is that we have a student nanny again. This one seems much better than our first one! Keep your fingers crossed.
2 comments:
I also love Wednesdays (they are minimum days at my school)! :) Good luck with the new student nanny-- I hope she's great!
I second, or third that. Wed. are pretty good around here too. I have a big break in between classes and Matt and I can sometimes squeeze a hike in.
And congrats on the new student nanny!! The bar is so low it's bound to be a better experience. I hope it's more than that, though. Here's hoping for a fabulous experience.
Post a Comment