Here are the kids cuddling in M's favorite chair. Talia's chubbing up and Teo is turning into a tall little beanpole:
Teo and Talia with their very proud Apa:
And this video, taken yesterday morning. M spent at least an hour in that bucket, with a few breaks for warm water replacement. And, we canned some pears that finally ripened after we picked them about a week ago. Happy Labor Day!
2 comments:
I loved the video!
It's delightful to hear you have a conversation with Mateo. I'm really looking forward to doing that with Kylie.
Baby Talia is getting prettier every day. Karen noticed that she has Sacha's eyes.
Lastly, I'm soooo impressed that you made time to can pickles and pears. Wow!
It's such a treat to watch videos of your family in action! I also see so much of Sacha in Natalia! Her smile is heart-meltingly sweet!
And Mateo's still the most precious boy in the world - such a vibrant, curious little soul :).
Post a Comment