On a lighter note, today has been the day of the dog. Mateo learned how to sign
dog yesterday, as I mentioned, and today he developed a dog obsession! All day long it was dog, dog, dog, dog. If we said dog, he would immediately sign it and say "da!" He found a couple of board books with pictures of dogs in them and kept flipping through on his own to find the dogs. We even saw a real live dog at the park! By the end of the day, he said what I think was "woof" when I asked him what dogs say.
The highlight of the day (other than when he was nursing and kept signing dog, dog, dog even while gulping down the milk) was when Sacha read
Good Dog, Carl with him (thanks, Kristin and family!). I wasn't there, but she said he just went nuts. A dog on every page! I got this of them later, looking at it again.

We're raising him to be a Cal fan and always say Go Bears, but today I think we all have to say Go Dogs!
1 comment:
Ok,I am DEFINITELY going to teach Nikos to sign, because these stories are too cute! It's amazing what goes on in their little heads! (btw, what book do you recommend for baby signing?) :)
Post a Comment