Friday, October 5, 2007

Walking! Really walking!

Mateo learned how to walk for real today. He had been taking a few steps at a time and then all of the sudden, after we got home from the airport, he started walking all over the place! We got copious video footage of it at our neighborhood park, some of which I'm posting here.

I was looking at M after we got home and feeling very nostalgic. It was just 11 months ago that he was this tiny squirming little eight-pounder. We had to pump his arm up and down to keep him awake while he was nursing and he could barely lift his head off the ground. Now he's so big and coordinated and he's walking. Amazing. We love our little bear.

1 comment:

Briar said...

OH MY GOSH! Look at him go!!!! That's incredible! And it's so weird to think that he'll be a year old in just a few more weeks. The time has flown by for me, and that's just from reading the blog-- I can only imagine how crazy it must be for you guys. Way to go, Mateo!!