Thursday, October 18, 2007

Haircut!

M got his hair cut yesterday and came out looking very cute. I was telling him that he's a big boy now, although really he's still our baby :) He needed both of his moms' cell phones as distraction toys. Here are a couple of the big event in progress. First is of Sacha holding little M, then of M with his almost-finished new do.




Also, here's one of Mateo (pre-trim) and Nils pushing a cart together. I tell you, it is so cool to see them becoming friends. Yesterday, we were the first ones at our baby group and, as other people came in, Mateo was acting shy and staying very close to me. Then Nils and Emily came in and he warmed up right away and started playing with his friend. It was neat to see.

2 comments:

Wendy and Karen said...

Congatulations on your first haircut, little boy!

I love Sacha's shirt.

Briar said...

What a handsome little man!! :)