Monday, June 11, 2007

What I ate today on the breast feeding diet

Breakfast one: 2 bowls of cheerios

Breakfast two: Bagel with cream cheese, hot chocolate with whipped cream

Lunch: Huge deli turkey sandwich, bag of potato chips, large cookie

Snack: Several chocolate chip cookies, cantaloupe slice, brie and cracker, one more cookie for the road

Dinner: Homemade taco salad: lettuce, carrots, cheese, organic beef, tomatoes, sour cream, salsa etc. A pear.

Dessert: Four servings of premium ice cream (have to get in that calcium!)

Snack: Banana and almond butter, slice of honey dew, large glass of milk

Need I mention that I am still a bit hungry?

1 comment:

Wendy and Karen said...

Sounds like a fantastic day of food! I'm eating everything in sight, including lots of ice cream. At this rate, I'll never lose my baby weight. And food is such a comfort to me. Nothing like a chocolate chip cookie to make my day!