All I want to talk about today is Sugar!
Why? Because I appear to be eating way too much of it these days!
I went to a new chiropractor yesterday to get some help with my ribs, and she started talking with me about what I had eaten that day. It was a ton of sugar! A cookie, a brownie, some ice cream, a hot chocolate. Anyway, it was a bit more than normal, but I find that sometimes when I start eating sugar, all I want is more, more, more.
After quite a nice talk, she let me know that the only way she avoids massive sugar is by actually not keeping it in the house. So, last night, Alayna and I moved all of the ice cream out into the garage, as well as the frozen cookies, brownies and cookie dough. We shall see if moving them into the cold garage will decrease the consumption of the stuff.
We shall see how it goes. Wish me luck banishing the sugar from the daily routine!
No comments:
Post a Comment