We have had a lovely weekend and are about to start our last week of summer vacation. It seems like summer has just flown by, even though we've been consciously trying to appreciate every day. The weather has finally warmed up and it really feels like summer. Hopefully this will continue for awhile until fall starts :)
Sacha's going to be back at school tomorrow even though she doesn't officially report back until the 30th. She needs to move rooms and get all her copies done and all sorts of other stuff. She's hoping to get a lot done tomorrow and then not need to go back until the 30th. Meanwhile, Mateo's going to be in a half-day nature camp for most of this week and we are really hoping that will be fun for him.
This is unrelated, but we've gotten some good family photos lately and I thought I'd post a few of them here. Enjoy!
1 comment:
I couldn't agree with you more about how quickly this summer has gone by. I'm also hoping the nice weather continues into the fall, we have so much (fun stuff) left to do on our summer to-do list!
Post a Comment