I love you and hope you have a wonderful trip to Washington. We went to church and cried and in the room cried. Then I read a book. I felt better. Then I made a leaf print. I had fun at church.
-- Mateo
-----------------------
This is Sacha now.
We had a very exciting weekend. Alayna was in California and Bubby came down on Wednesday night to help with the kids and spend time with us. She watched them all day on Friday, helped out in my classroom and was fabulous.
Natalia playing with some old toys that her bubby had when she was a kid!
Natalia in Mateo's sweater after taking a full body plant in a puddle during stomping time!
Mateo built a huge tower taller than himself!
Also, Mateo learned how to ride his balance bike (a bike with no pedals - Mateo would like me to add). We spent a lot of time outside riding in the rain and in the short periods of sunshine.
No comments:
Post a Comment