Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Perfect dinner

Teo and I went out to the farmer's market this afternoon, leaving Sacha to nurse, nurse, nurse the baby and try to rest as much as possible. We had a great time with just the two of us and he helped me pick out some delicious stuff.

Tonight, we had the next-to-last of the tamales Apa made us this past winter, plus some corn from our freezer. We added, straight from the farmer's market, some hand-made tortilla chips and hot salsa made today, blackberries from a farm nearby, and cheesecake from this booth we've been wanting to try out. Delicious! I love summer.

Also, Sacha's starting to feel better. She was really in a lot of pain earlier, so we're all very happy that things are looking up.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such a delicious supper! Yum!

I'm glad Sacha is feeling better. Plugged ducts suck.