Sunday, February 11, 2007

Photo fun...

On Friday, Mateo and I went to hang out with our friend, Emily, and her son, Nils. The four of us had a great time together. The little guys relaxed in the luxury of our nearly-identical strollers while Emily and I chatted and powered up and down some Portland hills. Yes, hills in Portland! Emily's neighborhood was an excellent break from our flat-as-a-pancake neck of the woods.

I learned during our walk that those things (strollers) are surprisingly hard to steer! I ran Mateo off the road more times that I'd care to admit. Gonna have to work on that. Emily also got a couple of great photos of Mateo and Nils checking each other out under Nils' play gym. Well, at least Nils was checking Mateo out. Mateo seemed a bit distracted by the purple elephant overhead!



Also, here are some photos I've been meaning to post forever. Zenaido took them on his visit to Portland in early January. I know I'm behind, but they are so cute that hopefully they're worth the wait!



No comments: