So, it turns out that having three children ages five and under is really a lot of work. I know this is an earthshaking announcement, but really, truly, wow. They can be handful!
This is especially true when one of them, namely our middle child, comes down with her first bladder infection. Poor thing is feeling a bit better now, but has spent the last few days frequently on the potty and miserable. We spent several hours at urgent care with her last night and came home with some antibiotics that taste awful and are hard on the stomach. Fun times! Luckily, she is feeling a little bit better now, in that there was much less wailing surrounding bathroom trips today, so that is a very good thing. And, we owe a big thank you to Apa for hanging out with Mateo and Rosie so we could hit urgent care last night.
Also, poor Sacha is also sick, probably with Rosie and Tali's cold from last week. She got a sub for the second half of the day so she could come home and sleep.
Needless to say, everyone is feeling a little fried tonight. Tomorrow, our new but already sainted babysitter is coming in the morning and I'll have a few hours for myself. I'm looking forward to it! And, to the weekend with the whole crew. Happy Friday eve!
1 comment:
Oh, Tali! Rough times. I'm so sorry she's been ailing, and Sacha, too. I hope everyone feels better and has a nice, relaxing weekend.
Post a Comment