Tuesday, September 6, 2011

First day for three of us!





Today was the first day of pre-school for both Natalia and Mateo, and was my first day back with the students too! They were both really excited to be going back to school.

At bedtime, Mateo told me all about how he is now a Caballito - the oldest group at preschool. He explained that he put his lunch box in the space for the Ositos, because he thought he was still in that group and didn't realize that he was older now! Too cute.

Natalia spent much of night time chatting about how much she loved Mateo's friends.

My day went fairly well, especially considering that I had a 100 degree fever yesterday. I ordered a sub for the second half of the day, and got through the first half. I am just thankful that I had a great sub that I could call on for help!

No comments: