Friday night dinner with Uncle Galen and Megan,
a fun breakfast and park playdate with preschool friends,
a birthday party for the newest 3-year-old in our crowd,
the Shamrock Run 5K with 20,000 of our closest friends (I ran while Sacha and the kids cheered everyone on),
coloring some Easter eggs way early,
two breakfasts out at the same cafe,
a visit to Apa's new apartment,
Sunday dinner with Apa,
two episodes of Big Love, Season Three,
and poor Sacha being sick all weekend with a sinus infection, which is now having its butt kicked by antibiotics...
...we had a somewhat more mellow morning this morning. We had our last music class of this term and then spent the rest of the morning with friends at a park in the sun! It was soooo nice. We stopped by the store on the way home and, as I was bringing in the groceries after depositing the kids in the front room, I walked in to see this. These kids are my favorites. I just can't get enough of them!
No comments:
Post a Comment