Sunday, October 25, 2009

Le weekend

Here are some photos from our weekend. Sacha's parents came down to visit and we had fun going to the park and carving pumpkins, among other things. And, of course, after I wrote that last post, Mateo had a weekend of pretty good behavior, which was a nice reprieve.

I took a bunch of the later photos without the flash because it was washing everything out...but then, of course, the photos were less clear. Win some, lose some, eh?

Opening early birthday presents from Bubby and Poppa!


Boys carving pumpkins...



Drawing on newspaper, and on himself.


I love this one. She's leaning against the door like, hey, what's up?


Brother and sister, laughing.


This kid loves being upside down. Seriously.


The one-armed strongman move that Mateo is now almost too big for. You can't see it from this angle, but he has his arm straight out. Wish I could do that!

Awww....


Cracking up over a shopping bag:


Hot mama (well, mommy) grading papers:

No comments: