So, I think we mentioned earlier that poor Natalia has a diaper rash of the yeast variety. Our Dr. gave us some prescription cream, plus we are using GSE in a spray bottle for our wipes. The Dr. also suggested that we keep Talia mostly out of diapers when possible.
I would have to say that having her out of diapers does raise the awareness of when she might go! LOL. Don't ask me how, but she only used one diaper this afternoon. We were out of the house for much of the afternoon (so she was in a diaper then), but with elimination communication I was able to catch all of the other pees.
Mateo was using his underwear all afternoon and has been doing great with that.
I don't expect us to have another day like this for some time, but pretty cool to have two kids under the age of two and only use one cloth diaper in an entire afternoon!
No comments:
Post a Comment