Today, in a burst of energy and in homage to my grandma, I made a batch of sugar cookie dough and we rolled it out and made a bunch of holiday cookies. Then we ate and ate and ate them until we just about made ourselves sick.
Then we took a little break until we felt slightly better and ate some more. Mmmmm. Sugar, butter, and frosting are just an unbeatable combination.
I was telling Sacha that it's too bad the baby's not quite big enough to feel yet, because I'm sure s/he was zooming around like crazy in there.
Yay Christmas cookies!
2 comments:
I did the same thing on Wednesday! Gus doesn't even have a sweet tooth, so I'm the only one eating them-- how bad is that?? :)
We made no-bake chocolate oatmeal cookies and ate them all.
I've been dieting recently and haven't had sugar like that in three months. I was incredibly hyper. Like obnoxiously hyper.
Now we're holding our bellies, groaning and wishing we had restrained ourselves.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Post a Comment