Monday, October 9, 2006

Count Down!


Well - I can't believe that the baby is full term. It seems like this day was never going to happen, and then all the sudden, everything is moving so quickly. Before we know it, there is going to be a little baby and everything. WOW.

This weekend we are getting ready in the food sense for when the baby comes. Alayna and I have been cooking loads of food, and have 30 servings of different dishes in the freezer. Hopefully that will last us a good long time.

I've been getting ready for breast feeding myself. I've been trying to pump a few times every day to get the lactation started. It sounds like that normally takes around six weeks. Alayna will pump and hopefully I'll be able to use the SNS to be able to feed the baby as well, until I also have a milk supply. I think it will be really nice for both of us to be able to share the breast feeding. I haven't really heard of anyone else doing this, but I'm sure there are other couples that have. I just am not sure how one would find them.

So we are getting ready for the baby and so excited to meet our little boy!

No comments: