We're down in California at my (Alayna's) parents' house and we're all having a great time. Mateo was quite the trooper on the plane and didn't even get upset on the take-off or the landing. We took a trip to Girls Inc., where I used to work, on the way in from the airport, and then went to our favorite burrito place in Oakland with my mom on the way home. It's really fun to be back in the Bay Area and to be spending time with our whole family! Mateo has been enjoying hanging out with everyone and I thought I would post some photos.
Here's a photo of Mateo and his Bubby (Sacha's mom, Catherine) and his mommy:

and his Grammy (Alayna's mom, Cheri)...

and his Grandpa (Alayna's dad, Glenn)...

and his Auntie Edlyn...

and his mama.

He's a very loved little boy. We'll put up some photos of him with his Poppa (Sacha's dad, Eric) and his Uncle Galen as soon as we get some. Happy holidays!
No comments:
Post a Comment